Halloween Wine Display

Over the years I collect Halloween themed wine bottles to creepy up my kitchen corners. Here is an assortment of what I've collected over the years. All in all, I don't remember any of these being fabulously good, but I do remember the cat bottle being the worst wine I've ever had in my life. A close second would have to be the one on the far left which you are supposed to serve warm, just wasn't my thing. It's all about the bottle for this display. 


Corner wine bottle display for Halloween. The Cat and flying witch kind were really bad, the others are fair game.




This is actually a Boulevard Beer made in Kansas City, MO



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial