Carrie Underwood Leg Workout













































I came across another great blog earlier this month, where I found on of the leg workouts Carrie Underwood does. If you have ever seen the girls legs, you know why I am so interested! I have organized the workout into an Excel file so its easier to follow along with and memorize. Tip - save as a .jpg and upload to your phone or iPod for quick review. I tried this, but the screen is too small on my nano....so I just memorized it. The original blog posting of this workout sounded confusing to me, even as an avid gym -goer. I wanted something much simpler to read and remember. 


A few notes: Make sure you drink plenty of water when doing this workout, you will be sore the next day! Pay close attention to stretching your calves and hamstrings, if you aren't used to sprinting.

Difficulty: Moderate to challenging throughout workout. The squat jumps are definitely killer once you hit 14 or so. The sprints aren't too bad until around 6 or 7. I pushed myself pretty hard on these and elevated the speed a bit each round (in sets of 2 minutes) to 10.0 around the 8th minute. Last sprint I dropped back down to 9.2 or so. I also finished with additional leg/ glute exercises incorporating a stability ball.

Entire workout time aprox. 45 -55 min.

Read more from the original blog posting: http://etfit.blogspot.com/2011/08/killer-toning-leg-workout.html?showComment=1330462016550#c903913277990421976

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial