Current Music Mix

I'm always looking for new great workout tunes. Here is what I currently have on my iPod playlists. Also, I've listening to a lot of college (and older) favorites, since I've been having a hard time finding new tunes. I moved all of these over from my old computer, I really had to dig, but found some good songs I'd forgotten about. Please feel free to comment if you have some good workout songs! * = faves!

Old School Playlist:

- Roll in my 64 - Snoop Dog
- 1,2,3,4 - Coolio
- Shorty Wanna Ride- Young Buck
- If You Want Blood (Empire Records) - ACDC *
- Break it Off- Sean Paul/ Rhianna
- Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins *
- Get Low - Ying Yang Twins *
- Let's Go - Trick Daddy
- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down - Puff Daddy (hey, that was his name at the time!)
- Victory - "  "
- In the Ayer- Flo Rida
-  Hi-Lo - JT Money
- Come on and Ride It - Quad City DJ's
- Daisy Dukes - 69 Boys
- All Night (Don't Stop) Remix - Janet Jackson ft. Elephant Man *
- Walk it Out - DJ Unk
- Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N' Roses
- Go Deep - Janet Jackson
- Bawitdaba - Kid Rock (great for intense sprinting)
- Money Talks - ACDC
- You Shook Me All Night - ACDC
- Notorious Thugz - Bone Thugs ft. Notorious BIG
-  Pretty Fly- The Offspring
- Up on Things - Fabolous
- This is How We Do - Big Tymers
- It's My Life- Bon Jovi
- It's a Long Way to the Top - ACDC
-  Do That- Baby ft P. Diddy
- Still Not a Player - Big Pun
- Back in Black - ACDC
- Make 'em Say Uhh - Master P
- It's All About the Benjamin's - Puff Daddy
- Here I Come - Fergie
- Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
- Bombs Over Bagdad - Outkast
- Rosa Parks - Outkast
- Hey Ya - Outkast
- Tootsie Roll - 69 Boys
- We Will Rock You - Queen
- Lets Go - Trick Daddy , (Ozzy Remix)
- Gossip Folks - Missy Elliott
- Hey Ma - Cameron
- I Got Soul - The Killers
- Make it Rain - Fat Joe
- Shake it Off - Mariah Carey
- Lean Back - Terror Squad
- Cocaine Eyes - Rolling Stones
- For Those About to Rock - ACDC
- Shake Your Love - Debbie Gibson
- Beat It - Michael Jackson
- Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
- Buddy Holly - Weezer
- Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
- A Change Will Do You Good - Sheryl Crowe
- Where Are We Runnin' - Lenny Kravitz


Recently Added Songs to "Workout Best" 

Some of these are new, but there are few that have been on what I call, the "iPod back burner" for long enough that I am not sick of them anymore, at least for now. My last playlist added here was from April. You can check that post for my remaining songs. Here is the post: Workout Playlist 1

-  Gangnam Style - Psy
- Oy, oy, oy - Don Omar ft. Lucenzo *
- Low - Flo Rida 
- Everybody Talks - Neon Trees
- Titanium - David Guetta
- Goin' In - J-Lo
- It's Goin' Down - Young Joc *
- Black & Yellow - Wiz Khalifa *
-  Back In Time - Pitbull
- This Is How We Do It -  Montel Jordan
- Turn Me On - David Guetta Ft. Nicky Minaj
- Out Here Grindin - DJ Khaled * 
- Put Your Back Into It - Ice Cube
- Crazy - Pitbull Ft. Lil Jon *
- Thunderstruck Crookers Remix - ACDC
- Outta Control - Baby Bash
- Good Life - Kanye West (as much as I dislike Kanye, I do like this song)
- Highway to the Danger Zone - Top Gun (it's a classic!)
- Bangarang- Skrillex
- Cocaine - Eric Clapton
- Put Your Hands Up For Detroit - Fedde Le Grand
- I Know You Want Me - Pitbull



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial