|Plated meal. Enjoy!|
|Chicken with Peanut Sauce|
|Completed chicken & veggies before ABC Sauce|
|Peanut Sauce consistency after whisking|
|Sautéing chicken & onions|
Peanut Chicken with Brown Rice (Additional Recipe Option)
1/2 Cup creamy peanut butter
4T Low sodium soy sauce
2T Rice vinegar
1/2 chicken broth
1/2 T - 1T Garlic powder (to personal taste)
1 1/2 T Garlic Chili Paste or 2 T Sriracha
Chicken & Stir Fry ingredients:
4 Chicken breasts, cut into thin strips & large bite sized pieces
1/2 yellow onion, sliced and cut into bite -size pieces
1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
4 T Oil (3 T Coconut Oil, 1 T Sesame Oil) - Stir Fry
2 Servings brown rice
4T (aprox.) toasted coconut (optional) for topping
2. Pan 1: Saute onion in oil over low heat. Meanwhile, begin rice.
4. Toast coconut in oven/ toaster oven, if desired.
4. Cut chicken into strips, begin sauteing over low-medium heat until cooked through. Pan 2.
5. Once chicken is cooked through, add half of peanut sacue to skillet. Mix well. Cook on low another 2-3 minutes.
6. Arrange brown rice and veggies on plate, top with sauteed chicken & toasted coconut.