Calypso Sauce with Ravioli, Steak and Shrimp

So this sauce was so amazing last night, I made it again for lunch today for my husband and his friend! Yeah, pretty spectacular lunch! The best thing about it, I whipped all this up in less than 30 minutes. I did have my husband grill the meat, but I prepped it in that time frame.





For the sauce recipe, see my prior post here.  Attempt to have husband or grill assistant cook steak medallions and shrimp. In the meantime, boil pasta. I used a mushroom and Ricotta pasta I picked up at Sam's. Once all food is complete place ravioli on plate, top with sauce, then add meat and finally top with reserved basil. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial