Faux Mercury Glass Candlesticks

Love how these turned out. See my tutorial posted later on my blog.  Link below! 

Just finished these cool candlestick vases! Pretty excited about how they turned out. The whole project cost under $5! As you can see, I used some old glass jars and one old round vase. The two glass candlesticks were Goodwill finds, and I applied the faux mercury glass technique to all the glass pieces, including the candlesticks. I used glass glue to attach the jars to the candlesticks, which worked great. I took a ton of pictures of the process, and will soon have a tutorial on the mercury glass technique. Once you get the hang of it, it's addictive. I ran out of glass to paint ; (

See my Faux Mercury Glass Tutorial  -------> here.   <------- font="" link="" nbsp="" to="" tutorial.="">





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial