Awesome Christmas Gifts that are Affordable - Foodies, Chef, Griller, Wino Influence, Plus Some Other Ideas

Hello All,


We've all seen those lists of great gifts, many of which have items with $100+ price tags. My list features gifts you can actually afford to buy, many with a food or wine influence, and some stocking stuffers. I hope this lists helps take some wondering out of shopping. I'm a HUGE fan of Amazon.com - specifically Prime. Most of these items can be found there. Happy Shopping! There are only a few $100+ items. Scroll towards the bottom for NON-FOOD gifts. I'll continue adding to the list...


Stainless Steel Citrus Fruit Squeezer - This will last. We've broken 2 other brands  prior to this, and wanted real quality that will last. Exceeded our expectations! 




Vinomaster Red Wine Aerating Pourer - YES!




Digital Cooking Thermometer  - This is the BEST thermometer out there. Exact! 




Metallic Wine Glass Pens - Great for wine glasses, casserole dishes, and more. 



Professional Whipped Cream Dispenser - My husband gave me this last year and let me tell you - I was blown away! This thing is SO incredibly cool! If you've ever been in the kitchen with someone making fresh whipped cream, and it doesn't turn out perfect, you know to run. This takes all the stress out. I love that you can flavor the whipped cream & that it stays fresh and fluffy for several days in the fridge. You can also make all kinds of specialty French sauces (like Béchamel, etc.) Be sure to get a set of N02 Chargers!  



CHILL™ Blue Cooling Pour Spout in Acrylic Case by HOST - Great bang for your buck. I've tried other more pricey items, this is much better. Get 2! 



Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet - Silicone Hot Handle Holder - 12.5 inch - by Utopia Kitchen - Great for any home cook, looking to expand their cook wear collection. This makes incredible lightly fried and battered foods. 



Oster Electric Wine Opener - Quality for a good price. I've had this for 8+ years! Yes, it's used ALL the time ; ) 




Smoothie Straws - Fun stocking stuffer! These can be tricky to find. 




Black Garlic - You are wondering...Know someone who loves garlic, this is a perfect gift, trust me! 

Shun Santoku - My single favorite knife in my kitchen. Nothing compares. The whole set is amazing. Great starter knife for anyone who wants an upgrade to their tools. 





Tramontina Dutch Oven - Love, love, love this! Helps make incredible stews and soups, especially French Onion Soup. 





VRP Heat Resistant Silicone BBQ Gloves - Perfect for handling hot meat off the grill. Dishwasher safe! 






Cut Resistant Gloves  - We use these when using our Oxo Mandolin Chef's Set, after some near major hand cuts. Thin enough for dexterity, thick enough for protection. The mandolin is on the pricer side, but a quality item that lasts. We've tried cheaper versions and they end up getting donated. Buy right the first time. 







Premium Vegetable Spiralizer Bundle - Anyone who is health conscious, gluten free, or low carb will enjoy this gift.


Scratch and Sniff Guide to Being a Wine Expert - What a fun gift!






Vin Vacuum Wine Pump - In the rare chance you don't finish a bottle, this will save it! 

Dreaming of a White Christmas... One of my favorite Christmas sayings ; ) This is a small gift- perfect for little gift exchanges. 



Ninja Mega Kitchen - Life Changing. We use this at least once a day, if not more. Incredible smoothies, pulls chicken, incredible guacamole, fresh dressing, grates cheese. I LOVE this thing and could not live without it in my kitchen. If you belong to Costco - you can find a much better deal on this, in store ; ) You will never regret this purchase.


Non Food Items:

Christmas Humor Shirts - You might be on this site for a while, just a warning. I'm currently wearing this shirt....




J.Hilburn Gift Card - The perfect gift for any many who's ever had a hard time finding clothes to fit his body or style preferences. Custom shirts, Made-To-Measure suits, trousers, outerwear, sport coats, formal wear and a full line of Ready-To-Wear. You guessed it, I'm a J.Hilburn Stylist! I love what I do! 





Philips Norelco Bodygroom - My husband loves this thing! 






Trapp Candles: Bob's Flower Shoppe & White Fir - Now, these are pricy for candles, but there are NO other candles I've ever smelled that come close. Worth every, single, dollar. Your gift recipient will thank you. Bob's smells like a real florist shop, nothing artificial. White Fir - this candle sells out every year due to it's popularity. This is a hometown favorite of mine ; ) 





Mist Diffuser - There are many options available. I received this as a gift 2  years ago and was curious. Little did I know how much I would love it! Great alternative to candles and for use with natural use of essential oils. I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils. If you are just starting with essential oils, you need this gift! 





Brilliant Beauty Eyelash Curler - Award Winning! - I've tried so many in the past, nothing like this. No pinching, messing up eyeliner. Great for any women who likes beauty tools that work. 



100 Iconic Fashion Moments




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial