Saturday, February 7, 2015
Shrimp, Mushroom Pomodoro Panna Pasta
A ligher version of tomato cream sauce is definitely my quick go to, always amazing sauce of choice.
- Sautee 6 to 8 chopped cloves garlic in Olive Oil
- Mushrooms, sliced or whole
- Add 3 cans stewed tomatoes (or other variety - Italian, etc.)
- (Sautee shrimp in a separate skillet)
- Season to taste with sea salt, pepper, and a dash of sugar
- Add shrimp to mixture
- About 1/4 cup cream to taste, heat 1-2 min.
- Top with fresh basil