Moving Into Our New House!!

After 7 long months of waiting, our new house is finally finished! Sharing some pics of packing and moving in! Needless to say, I had a very curious helper named 'Tino!


What on earth is going on?!

I LOVE these boxes and paper!

Ordinarily,  he would NEVER be allowed to sit in a drawer, but hey, we were moving out, and it was too cute!

We got our keys!!!!

On the drive over to the new house, poor 'Tino has no idea what is going on! 

Brad - loving our new couch and chase lounge!

Just a slightly full kitchen, no biggie!

Ok, I think I like this place. What is with this new blanket? I think we can stay here!

Having fun unpacking TONS of things we forgot we owned that had been in storage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing!! AND, fast, easy and cheap!

Carrie Underwood Leg Workout

Maleficent Costume DIY & Glowing Staff Tutorial